Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please Note: Maximum Avatar size = 130 x 200, Maximum COMBINED Signature size = 200 depth x 550 length. Remember to keep your combined sig sizes within these guidelines please!

Author Topic: |FA| Site Guidelines  (Read 7016 times)

¤º°ÐrågøñHêãrt°º¤

• |FA|'s Den Mother Founder/Owner of the |FA| Clan
  • The BossLady!
  • Throw Me Down, Tie Me Up, Show Me That You Like Me
|FA| Site Guidelines
« on: October 22, 2013, 11:59:36 pm »

|FA| SITE GUIDELINES:

1. Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect all fellow FA site members, and guests on these boards. Whether a site member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.
Respect the Administrator, Site and Server Moderators as they also keep our servers and site a friendly place for you all.

2. Personal Attacks: General personal attacks and flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be accepted and offending posts may be deleted.

3. Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our Moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board. Moderators will move topics that are posted in the wrong sections.

4. Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that are off topic may be closed by the Admin/Moderator.

5. Foul Language: Extreme Foul Language and obscene or indecent images will not be tolerated on any public board. All posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site. Above mentioned posts/images maybe be removed by Admin/Moderators at their own discretion.

6. Offensive Posts/Images: Posts that the Admin/Moderators deem to be offensive, flaming or against the site guidelines MAY be edited or removed, but only as an absolute last resort.

7. Non English Posts: ANY posts made in a language other than English MUST be translated into English by the poster. As most of the users of this board have English as the primary language, majority rules.

8. Spam: Excessive spamming the forums, servers or shoutbox will constitute the deletion of posts and suspension of posting rights. If the offence is repeated removal from the site will be imminent.

9. Inactivity: Inactive accounts WILL be deleted at the Administrators discretion.

All decisions and interpretation of the Site Guidelines are subject to the |FA| Admin's/|FA| Moderators' discretion. The final interpretation will be with the Administrator.

Good Girls go to Heaven Bad Girls go Everywhere!