Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: |FA| Clan Information  (Read 17304 times)

DragonHeart

• |FA|'s Den Mother Founder/Owner of the |FA| Clan
  • The BossLady!
  • Throw Me Down, Tie Me Up, Show Me That You Like Me
|FA| Clan Information
« on: October 11, 2006, 06:23:58 pm »

PLEASE NOTE: Joining the site is open to everyone... BUT... joining the |FA| Clan is BY INVITE ONLY and ONLY by THE ADMIN

If you are interested in joining the |FA| clan.. please.. become a site member.. post.. so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. There are plenty of threads to get involved in.

It is also strongly recommended that you regularly visit our chat room on IRC and get to know existing members through it.  If you're new to IRC, use this web client.  If you later decide you'd rather use a downloaded client than a web client, there are a variety you can choose from for nearly any operating system.

Channel Name - #fallin-angels
Network - GameSurge

If you join the channel and no one's talking, don't leave; it's impossible for people to *always* be talking.  If you have something you want to say or ask, do so, even if no one seems to be around.  Most of us idle while we do other things and periodically check the channel to see if anyone's said anything.  Likewise, you should do other things while in the channel and periodically check it for responses or new topics of conversation.

At a time when participation and compatibility is shown, the admin will possibly consider inviting you into either clan.. plz.. dont add either clan tag just because you have joined the site. You WILL be asked to remove it. Failure to do so will result in being banned from the FA servers and possibly the site.

Begging or harassing the admin will NOT get you into the |FA| clan any faster.. the admin and global moderators decide collectively on inviting people we feel can get along with others and spending alot of time on the forums, IRC and in the servers is the best way to do that. How good you are at the game makes no impression on our decision what so ever, so dont even bother telling us.

Basically, play, have fun, post and get involved at the site and IRC and we possibly will consider you.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:02:03 am by ¤º°ÐrågøñHêãrt°º¤ »

Good Girls go to Heaven Bad Girls go Everywhere!